How to contact author/maintainer of aic7xxx 6.0 beta driver?

Dr. Michael Weller eowmob at exp-math.uni-essen.de
Mon Jan 15 15:45:47 PST 2001

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> I'm listening.  I just haven't had time to respond to your mails yet.
> I have several other issues I'm working to resolve that are higher
> on the list right now.

Ah, ok.. I was just wondering if I'm in the right forum since I heard
nothing 'official' to me nor any other 6.0 beta discussions.

Michael.

--

Michael Weller: eowmob at exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob at ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,
or even mat42b at spi.power.uni-essen.de. If you encounter an eowmob account on