Installing Linux Suse 6.4 with AHA-2940-U2W

Victor M. Varela victor at netims.com
Fri Sep 15 03:22:15 PDT 2000

I am installing Linux Suse 6.4 (kernel 2.2.14) and I cannot do it because my
IBM DNES-309170W disk connected to AHA-2940U2W is not available.

At boot, BIOS tell me that SCSI ID is 1 and installation seems to retry
infinitely searching SCSI ID 0.

Please, help me and excuse for my very bad english.
Thanks.

--
Programmer
Integracion de Metodologias y Sistemas (Spain)