FreeBSD 3.4

Buliwyf McGraw buliwyf at libertad.univalle.edu.co
Tue Nov 28 13:03:29 PST 2000

  Hello... i need help... i need recompile the kernel of my server,
  i did it several times before without problems,
  but now when i try it... i get this:

  Im using the GENERIC configure file.

  When i do 'make depend', I see this warning:

  make -f ../../dev/aic7xxx/Makefile MAKESRCPATH=../../dev/aic7xxx
  Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC
  yacc -d ../../dev/aic7xxx/aicasm_gram.y
  mv y.tab.c aicasm_gram.c

  And when i do 'make', I get this error message:

 ../../dev/aic7xxx.c : In function 'ahc_download_instr':

  machine/bus.h: 575 Invalid 'asm' stament:
  machine/bus.h: fixed or forbidden registre 2(cx) was spilled for
                 class CREG

  Did you know something about it???
  Thanks for any comments...

 Buliwyf McGraw