Data overrun detected (2)

Thomas Troeger tstroege at stud.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Mar 9 11:41:02 PST 2000

Hi,

I forgot some information, sorry:

It's linux-2.2.14 kernel, with standard scsi driver. The only difference to my
previous HW setup is that the mystique was a regular 2 MB VGA display adapter
pci and the GA400 is an AGP card. I didn't change anything else. My SCSI
cabling is the same as it was 1 year ago, and it's worked all the time. I
checked if everything is setup in place¸ no cables are loose :) Seems it's
just the changing from pci to agp card. (Could overheating cause this? The
GA400 get's a little warm, but not too hot like a tnt2 ...).

Thomas.