Help needed!

Feng Peirong pfeng at krdl.org.sg
Mon Jul 3 05:02:09 PDT 2000

Hi,

> check your termination.
> check your cable.

Ya, the ST318436LW is connected without terminator and no jumper
indicates
terminator, I remove this disk temporarily. But the ST34501N has a
jumper
indicates the terminator, so I keep it. The two disks were connected
using
two individual cable, one 68pin and one a little wider 50pin cable.

But after removing the one without terminator ST318436LW, I copy a
redhat
ISO to sda1 and compute md5sum again. The problem remains.

> what is your mother board ?

The mother board is P6LXI.

Need other information?

Peirong