PCI order

Matthew Harrell mharrell at bittwiddlers.com
Mon Nov 29 14:11:18 PST 1999

Yep, that worked fine and the boot option didn't.  Weird.  I guess I'll have
to check out what changed in the code or documentation that caused this
problem.

Thanks

: You could hard code it in the kernel by changing linux/drivers/scsi/aicxxx.c
:
: change:
:
: static int aic7xxx_reverse_scan = 0;
:
: to:
:
: static int aic7xxx_reverse_scan = 1;
:
: I had to do this as I use a boot floppy and cannot use boot parameters...

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Failure is not an option. It comes
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       bundled with your Microsoft