any known breakages in recent versions???

Gregory T. Norris haphazard at socket.net
Fri Mar 19 14:06:01 PST 1999

I just got a direct reply from a gentleman, who informed me that it's
probably a (known) conflict between the various SCSI drivers included in
Debian's version of the kernel.  He indicated that rebuilding the
diskset with aic7xxx as the only included SCSI driver should be fine.
I'll check on that ASAP, and inform the list as soon as I know for sure.

Thanx!