aha2930u2

Shafik Yaghmour shafik at nyct.net
Mon Jun 7 06:33:12 PDT 1999

	Welll, I finally managed to fix my problems by installing with
RedHat 5.2 which worked no problem and then compiling the kernel off the
6.0 disk and well it worked, of course I have to upgrade everything by
hand but it works now so I am happy anyway. Although you would think I
would have the same problem I mean the 6.0 disk should be using the same
kernel and drivers, oh well.

Take care

--"the more you know and understand the more you must know and understand
   .. knowledge is an unsatiable hunger .. which makes life easier and at
   the same time harder .... knowledge is a paradox w/ no resolution just
   a boundless function of human nature .... knowledge is a trap which we
   embrace and which we run away from .... and in the end the only escape
   is death .... or maybe not "<grin>--