How to force a bus reset?

Osma Ahvenlampi oa at spray.fi
Fri Jan 8 07:25:20 PST 1999

Brian Ristuccia <brianr at osiris.978.org> writes:
> I've been having similar woes with my Archive DAT changer. When it hits
> end-of-tape it gets into an error condition that can only be cleared by
> removing and re-inserting the magazine.

Hmm. The tape drive in question here is a Seagate Scorpion 24,
probably the same drive except you have a changer unit.

Removing and re-inserting the magazine didn't help me, however
strangely enough when I tried it now, the drive works. In the morning,
it didn't.

--
Positive: Mistaken at the top of one's voice.
Osma Ahvenlampi <oa at spray.fi>