Curious failure...

Chris Roy cmr at uniserve.com
Fri Dec 3 23:28:27 PST 1999

Oops! I meant to send this to the list ... sorry

Funny thing, I'm also using a dual PII 300 system and having aic7895
problems, if I understand your suggestion Doug, then the noapic option
WILL solve the conflict I have. While the box is booting it reports the
7895 on pci12/0 @ irq 11 AND pci12/1 @ irq 11. When the kernel boots,
the pci addresses for both channels match but the irq assigned is 16 for
each channel. Yes / no

Chris

snip snip snip