Pre12 problems

Greg Whalin gwhalin at numerix.com
Sat Sep 26 09:32:12 PDT 1998

I just updated a system here with a CMD RAID controller running off of a
2940UW controller.  It was running pre7 and I bumped it to pre12.  Now,
the RAID controller is no longer recognized.  I had problems before pre7
getting this controller recognized as well.  Something seems to have
reverted.  I haven't had much chance to do any testig or debugging on the
system as it pretty much needs to be up 24/7, but I will try to do some
work so as to give some more info later in the week (will probably try to
come in late in the evening to take it down).

Greg

Greg Whalin
gwhalin at numerix.com