Bigot! (was Re: 7895 and 2.0.35 aic7xxx)

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at narnia.plutotech.com
Mon Sep 7 14:26:25 PDT 1998

> In my case, I DIDN'T install it.

I don't care who installed what.  I don't care about you political
views about MS, Intel, or even Adaptec.  What I care about is having a
usable mailing list for discussing "open software" aic7xxx issues.
That is the charter of this list and those that continue to violate
it will be banned.

BTW, I've never had to use an MS OS to "bootstrap" an aic7890 (or any
other Adaptec controller) into working with FreeBSD.  There is certainly
an initialization problem in the Linux driver, but there is no conspiracy
behind it.

--
Justin