Anything going on for FreeBSD ?

Marc Olzheim marcolz at stack.nl
Mon Sep 7 07:48:15 PDT 1998

Hi,

I'm new on the list and I was wondering wether any testing was being done
for FreeBSD.

I maintain 2 machines with 7890-chipset, one of which is my home-pc running
Linux, the other one is at work however, where FreeBSD is the standard.
So I was just wondering wether there were any patches for it yet, and if
not why not ?

Is there a FAQ of this list, by the way ? I couldn't get an intro from
Majordomo.

Marc