AIC 7890

Todd Small tas at astro.caltech.edu
Mon May 25 22:33:28 PDT 1998

Hi,

I know that the AIC 7890 chipset has been discussed in this mailing
list before, but, to my considerable frustration, I have not actually
been able to read the messages which are apparently archived on
confused.ume.maine.edu/~aic7xxx since the links in the archive lead
to messages posted several years before.  Could someone point me
in the direction of an archive of this mailing list that I can read?
Thanks!

I'm sure no one will be surprised that my straighforward question about
the AIC 7890 chipset is:  can Linux deal, even in a less-than-elegant
fashion, with AIC 7890 chipset?

Thanks again,

Todd Small
Space Astrophysics, Caltech