AIC 7890 controller

Jacob Gorm Hansen paleface at rhk.dk
Wed May 20 06:11:37 PDT 1998

Hmm... I installed the 5.0.15 patch in my 2.1.102 kernel and tried the
suse-bootdisk with no luck. Then I checked the TODO, it says "Support for
Ultra2 cards:  Not likely in the immediate future...look for
this in upcoming 5.1.x driver release."... My 7890 has Ultra2,
does that mean no linux in my immediate future?? Should I buy a 53c875
controller to go with that?

Best regards,
Jacob