linux: the tag that wouldn't die?

Doug Ledford dledford at dialnet.net
Mon May 18 14:51:31 PDT 1998

Tom Browder wrote:

> Sorry, Matthew, I meant to send this to Doug as primary.
> I saw the reference to "processor_flags" in the 5.0.14
> source on "ftp.dialnet.net/pub/linux/aic7xxx/2.0.33".
> (which is the official source according to Doug).

I just checked the main ftp site (unpacked the tar.gz for 5.0.14) and there
wasn't any reference to processor_flags.  I would imagine that somewhere
along the way a patch has failed and caused an instance of processor_flags
to get left in your local sources.

--

 Doug Ledford  <dledford at dialnet.net>
  Opinions expressed are my own, but