linux: the tag that wouldn't die?

Matthew Jacob mjacob at feral.com
Mon May 18 09:35:53 PDT 1998

where d'ya see that, Tom? I just checked my 5.0.14 source
and I don't see it (that's from the tar file- I'm not using
the patches).

In terms of what 5.0.14 bought me- it's a lot cleaner- but I
still get (occasional) cycles of reset/try harder/reset... (but
w/o bad tags).

I also have some problems with PCI parity on some motherboards.

When I get a chance I'll debug this more (other projects caused
this one to get swapped out (imagine an rk05 melting down- that's
me right now...))