Adaptec AIC7890 chip support on ASUS P2B-LS MB

Eric Hegstrom ehegstrom at sonoranscanners.com
Fri Jul 10 14:32:59 PDT 1998

Well I am in the same boat, but there is hope. The driver is in the
process of being debugged and tested. My guess is that in a couple of
weeks there should be something stable (I am in no way involved so that
is just a guess). To get the current development status right from the
proverbial horse's mouth check out:

ftp://ftp.dialnet.net/pub/linux/aic7xxx/7890-Status

-eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom at sonoranscanners.com