Status of linux aic7xxx driver

Daniel M. Eischen deischen at iworks.InterWorks.org
Tue Sep 23 20:27:03 PDT 1997

> Could someone tell me the status of the aic7xxx driver for linux?  From
> what I have heard, it is being rewritten for kernel 2.0.31.

For the most part, it is already in the -pre-7(and greater) patches to
2.0.30.  These are pre-release 2.0.31 patches, and can be found at
ftp.kernel.org in pub/linux/testing/... I believe.

I have a few things to change, including adding in Doug Ledfords fix
for the 274xT adapters (has anyone verified this change yet?).  I
expect to be doing this within the next week or so.

Dan Eischen
deischen at iworks.InterWorks.org