AIC FAQ

Zlatko Calusic Zlatko.Calusic at CARNet.hr
Fri Oct 31 05:46:34 PST 1997

Jess Johnson <jester at iguana.frenzy.com> writes:

> Does anybody have any interest in taking over the FAQ? I do not have anytime
> to do it anymore, yet I occasionally get email asking for newer versions since
> it hasn't changed in over a year.

Could you please post the URL of the FAQ.

I joined this list a month ago and did not heard of FAQ.
It sure looks interesting.

Unfortunately, as a new owner of AHA2940UW, I'm not yet experienced
with it, so I can't volunteer for the FAQ maintenance.

TIA,
--
Posted by Zlatko Calusic           E-mail: <Zlatko.Calusic at CARNet.hr>