Google Summer of Code / Mentorship Opportunity

From: Isaac Cilia Attard <iciliaat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 16:46:01 UTC
Dear *FreeBSD* community,

I've already posted to the main mailing list, from which I've learnt of
the existence of this one. I am a second year student of computer science
at the *University of London*. I've seen that the *FreeBSD* project is
participating in the *Google Summer of Code 2024*, and would be interested
in contributing through the programme. My main interests lie in kernel
development, however, I am open to other areas as well. I have tried some
basic operating system development before, however, I am still quite new to
this. Regardless of whether I am chosen or not, I would be interested in
participating in the community. My ultimate goal is to deepen my
understanding of operating systems, and make meaningful contributions to
this field. I would therefore appreciate it if somebody could guide me on
which projects to choose, or provide mentorship to help get me up to speed.

Thanks for considering my request. I look forward to the opportunity of
working with you.

Sincerely,
Isaac Cilia Attard