[Week - 6] squashfs port status report

From: Raghav Sharma <raghav_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:33:14 UTC
Hello!

Last week was mostly spent on reading the style(9) of freebsd and
making necessary stylistic changes to our squashfs source code.
A little bit more of a testing of mount(8) for squashfs using
different disk images I encountered a segfault bug which was caused
due to freeing the block data buffer earlier but is now resolved.
I added some basic Inode checks for verifying the correct inode as
well for better metadata testing.
Since we are already halfway into the coding period I opened a PR for
my mentor to review the code so will probably spend some time
addressing PR comments next week and fixing the kernel hang problem by
umount().

Thanks for reading.
--Raghav