How deep is the xl socket queue?

From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow_at_nfbcal.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 03:22:09 UTC
	hello.  Recently, I've started seeing messages like the following:
sonewconn: pcb 0xfffff801074d7800 (local:/var/run/xenstored/socket): Listen queue overflow: 2
alread
y in queue awaiting acceptance (1 occurrences)

I figured out what causes this.  I have a number of automated scripts that use the xl
command to do their work.  Sometimes, multiple scripts run at once, causing too many instances
of xl to run simultaneously.  My questions are:
What is the default queue depth for the xl socket listener?
And, is there a way to either increase the size of the queue or implement betterparallel
processing?

-thanks
-Brian

this is under xen-4.16,
FreeBSD xen3.via.net 13.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE #0 releng/13.1-fc952ac22-dirty: Mon Jun
6 22:54:09 PDT 2022
buhrow@fbsd_dev.nfbcal.org:/usr/home/buhrow/obj/usr/home/buhrow/src/fbsd-src/13/
amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC amd64