Re: Poor OpenGL performance under Xorg

From: Evgeniy Khramtsov via freebsd-x11 <freebsd-x11_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 17:24:45 UTC
Is your hardware overclocked? I've got lower result on CFL GT2 8086:3E9B
(QTJ2) with single-{DIMM,rank} 8 GB 2133 MHz. Or do you have faster RAM?

https://codeberg.org/ei/misc/raw/branch/main/igpu-bench.txt

The hardware is not faulty after performance check in PassMark,
and glmark2 in Fedora 34 (Linux has 2x less OpenGL score compared to
FreeBSD for some reason). In PassMark, iGPU performs as expected of 630.
I have no data about the expected glmark2 score in Linux for a 630.