Re: 3.0-STABLE / drm-kmod / dual radeon problems

From: Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 05:16:56 UTC
On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 11:51:36AM -0700, John Kennedy wrote:
> [resending to freebsd-x11@ vs x11@]
>
> I'm making my semi-annual attempt to convert a windows box to a FreeBSD
> box and having the same kind of issues.  It is a Dell Optiplex 9020 with
> dual radeon cards (and currently 3 monitors, 4 if I can get it to work).

Similar question (about dual Radeon cards) had been asked on this list
before* and never answered, AFAIK.  Apparently, this configuration does
not look interesting for developers to test and provide support for. :(

./danfe

*) https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-x11/2020-September/026609.html