PR 297155 and PR 297184
- Reply: Bjoern A. Zeeb: "Re: PR 297155 and PR 297184"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2026 23:23:40 UTC
Hello, I am in the process of implementing HOSTAP mode in the LinuxKPI 802.11 compat layer. I discovered the two bugs mentioned in the subject while working on this code. On ath10k/QCA6174 hw3.2 I now have a WPA2-PSK AP that associates real clients (including an iPhone) at HT rates, rekeys the GTK, and keeps power-saving clients associated across sleep; it's 2.4GHz-only so far, VHT is plumbed but untested, and I'm chasing one panic that looks like an upstream ath10k tx-pause locking issue rather than something in my code. I have patches submitted with the PRs. I don’t want to be an irritation to anyone but I would like to get these PRs reviewed and if acceptable, merged in to current. The code I am working on depends on these bugs being fixed. Thanks, Kim