stable/13 update for LinuxKPI/iwlwifi/rtw88

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 14:28:01 UTC
Hi,

stable/13 just got most of the changes from main to get wireless to the
same level for iwlwifi and rtw88.

There is still one extra error logging active in iwlwifi for
can sort it out!   Extra points if you can reproduce it :)

In case anything new breaks for you please also let me know.

Some of the changes visible to you include:
- fix "Invalid TXQ id"  (only logged once per boot);  if you used to see
   this please check that it is gone after the update or let me know.
- fix a ieee80211_get_tid() problem
- fix a missing implementation of a function getting a default return
   value for older (7/8/9xxx iwlwifi chips)
- Update iwlwifi firmware for modern chipsets to the latest version
- allows to compile LinuxKPI 802.11 with HW_CRYPTO again;  in case
   anyone wants to spent some time and make it work let me know
- Update 802.11 LinuxKPI KPI for driver updates and prepare for the
   next driver to come.  This is related to 11be changes in Linux
   drivers.

Lots of joy!
/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7