Re: wireless interface does not come up on boot

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 18:36:20 UTC
On Tue, 13 Sep 2022, John Rushford wrote:

> Bjoern,
>
> Thanks for the information.  I'm not loading iwlwifi from the loader.conf
> it's compiled in the 13.1 GENERIC kernel.  The log messages are from `dmesg |

Compiled into the kernel also sounds strange as I never added that
option.  It's probably auto-loaded from devd upon boot?

> grep iwlwifi` so they're from across multiple boots.

Okay, that makes sense then.

> I'll try stable, I had heard there were some PR fixes for iwlwifi.

Thanks, let me know how that goes.  I'll likely MFC pending changes next
week all together when I am back from EuroBSDCon.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7