Re: Intel iwlwifi driver & firmware update in CURRENT

From: J.R. Oldroyd <fbsd_at_opal.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 14:59:15 UTC
On Sun, 22 May 2022 14:27:33 +0000 jbo@insane.engineer wrote:

> > You can find all of Björn's commits like this...
> >
> > https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/log/?qt=committer&q=bz%40freebsd.org
> >
> > -jr
>
> Thanks!
> My main concern is not necessarily locating Björn's commits but rather knowing whether there are other commits needed. I do see more activity on LinuxKPI. How would I go about determining whether those commits are needed too for iwlwifi?
>

> ~ jbo

I guess you could look for commits in the relevant directory hierarchies,
and ignore the ones in linuxkpi that don't change the 80211 or other
network files.  But I think the ones you need are all Björn's.

https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/log/sys/compat/linuxkpi/common
https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/log/sys/contrib/dev/iwlwifi
https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/log/sys/contrib/dev/iwlwififw

	-jr