Large data streams cause crash in 13-STABLE systems post if_iwlwifi update

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 17:20:02 UTC
I can confirm that I can pretty reliably crash my 13-STABLE (n249879) to
crash with large data streams. I was unable to move a 166M file between my
13-STABLE laptop and my Windows 10 desktop using WinSCP sftp. It repeatedly
caused my laptop to crash and I eventually gave up on the move and fell
back to a thumb drive.

I was also able to crash my system by running speedtest.net.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com