Re: My iwn device can no longer scan for access points with stable/13

From: John Schneider <john.a.schneider_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:25:39 UTC
I did the normal upgrade process described in the handbook - buildworld,
buildkernel, installkernel, reboot, installworld, etc.  iwn works fine
after stable/13 installkernel and reboot (which is at that point
releng/13.0 world with stable/13 kernel.  In fact I am sending this email
via iwn while using stable/13 kernel. It is only after installing stable/13
world and rebooting that iwn can no longer scan.

I am happy to re-install stable/13 world and produce more debugging info.
Just let me know what would be helpful.

Thanks,
John