Re: arp error message

From: Takashi Inoue <inoue.takashi_at_nihon-u.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 02:57:18 UTC
Hi Bjoern and All,

>> ARP_LOG is behind a sysctl; you can just
>>      sysctl net.link.ether.arp.log_level=0
>> to quiten them all.

Thanks a lot. I tested it.
net.link.ether.arp.log_level 6 -> 0
I could stop the endless message! Very happy!

>> Question: which driver is this with as that may help figuring the
>> problem out?   Is this iwlwifi because then that is likely a problem
>> there and I should figure out what's going wrong.

Any driver I think.
I got the message with run, rtwn, and iwlwifi at least.
According to a google search, this seems to be caused by a bad setting
in some network equipment. But, I'm not sure.

Best,
Takashi