Re: Request for testing for iwlwifi

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:58:47 UTC
On Sat, 27 Aug 2022, Tomoaki AOKI wrote:

Hi,

> Tried on main at a28f83353243e2298b5f89c0dd6705dfcbda77ea, amd64.
> Went fine on first boot. (Would need some more reboots to be sure.)

Thanks to you and others who tested!  I just put the change into main,
so I assume even more people will test soon.

> But unfortunately, the problem on switching between em0 and iwlwifi
> back-and-forth still happened. (The problem I've already reported on
> another thread.)

Yes understood.  Likely not being addressed the next days but it'll stay
on the radar.  Maybe someone will beat me to the fix :)

Happy weekend,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7