Re: 8265 / 9560 problems + 7260 + AX200

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:01:20 UTC
On Fri, 15 Apr 2022, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> I currently have a stack of 4 things open, given me an hour or so and
> I'll send out that script to collect the data.

Okay, I've put a dtrace script here (which is slight modification of
something I've used earlier this year):

         https://people.freebsd.org/~bz/wireless/iwlwifi-cmds2.d

I've tested in my one of my lab environments but I have all auto-loading etc.
disabled there.    I put instructions into the file how to best run
this, especially in case you can reproduce the problem on initial
start.

If you have questions please drop me a line.

Later,
/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7