Re: [iwlwifi] error bringing up 9560 NIC

From: Pete Wright via freebsd-wireless <freebsd-wireless_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 03:36:19 UTC

On 9/24/21 2:59 AM, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Sep 2021, Pete Wright via freebsd-wireless wrote:
>
> Hi Pete,
>
> sorry for the late reply.  This was burried in some 4k emails from
> when I was AFK.

no worries - and thanks for your work on this and taking time to respond!

> I think from what I read, your experiment correlated with some
> wpa_supplicant issues around the same time in HEAD.   Can you update
> your tree to a recent "main" and try again?  If it still doesn't work,
> send me an email off-list and we'll do all the debugging needed to
> figure out what's going on.

it is working now - i updated and rebuilt my world, then followed your
instructions to "service netif start wlan0" which did the trick!  did a
large pkg upgrade, as well as some browsing with zero issues so far.

-pete

--
Pete Wright
pete@nomadlogic.org