brief iwlwifi snapshots update

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 00:35:59 UTC
Hi,

as some of you noticed (and emailed me or manually fix it themselves)
the last snapshot doesn't apply cleanly anymore.
I've just MFCed a big bunch of changes needed to stable/13 and I hope
I can rectify the remaining bits early next week in main and provide
a new snapshot.

The plan then is to MFC those changes timely to stable/13 as well so
that both branches will be in synch for this work again.

(the same will apply to rtw88 then as well and that will hopefully
follow a few days later for anyone who's wondering).

Happy days,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7