Re: [iwlwifi] status for stable/13

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 18:25:56 UTC
On Mon, 27 Dec 2021, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

>> Unless I missed something the MFCs to stable/13 did not yet happen. I
>> couldn't spot a "cherrypicking-script" either.
>
> I'll prepare that as well as I'll need it in a few days to do the MFCs.

The script is linked here for today's stable/13 :
https://people.freebsd.org/~bz/wireless/

Despite the problems showing up in HEAD now for some, I hope to do the
MFCs to 13 tomorrow anyway and then we can more or less given a few days
of difference go through future changes in HEAD and 13 and there won't
be more snapshots for iwlwifi at least.

Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7