Re: About installing FreeBSD,natively or virtualized on top of Android or Linux kernel.

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 13:04:52 UTC
---> Pete Wright said : certainly a long way to go before this could be a
useful mobile device...

I agree with that,for this reason I'm trying to follow another route.
Enabling KVM on a semi-old android phone (I've just found the right one) or
even on my old ARM chromebook or my old tablet Nexus 10 and I will try to
virtualize FreeBSD on top of Android or Linux installed there with qemu +
kvm. Furthermore,I can't buy the pinephone pro,it is too expensive for me.
Maybe I could buy the pinephone (not the pro version) later,but I've read
that it's not good enough to do experiments with FreeBSD. And therefore
there is a small group of developers who are making experiments with the
pro version. If I buy the "normal" version I may be cut out from their
results. It's not a good idea to remain alone.

--
Mario.