Re: Actual status of Docker (ready for production?)

From: alex@potemkin.co <alex_at_potemkin.co>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 13:29:40 UTC

Dear John, Bernhard, Mario, Paul, Jochen,

​

​thank you very much! ​I very much appreciate your detailed and prompt responses!

​​​Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - I was getting into the materials you generously provided and considering the options, but at the end it seems that it's best to use Linux for the cases when use of unmodified Docker containers from Dockerhub is required.

​

With this said, let me wish you, @​Jochen, the best luck and to get things implemented as soon as possible in the most convenient and elegant way!

​

With best regards,