xn_txeof Warning repsonse is -1!

From: Torsten_Kästel <torsten.kaestel_at_cgnf.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:21:14 UTC
Hello all,

I am running a firewall OPNsense 23.1.1 with FreeBSD 13.1-RELEASE-p6
virtualized on a server with Ubuntu 20.04. After a kernel update in the
Ubuntu dom0 to 5.4.0-139 , I repeatedly get the following error message
when starting my OPNSense VM in its console

xn_txeof: WARNING: response is -1!

This means that the firewall is not working.  Also with the hwe kernel
5.15.0-60 of Ubuntu this error occurs.

With the Ubuntu kernel 5.4.0-136 the error does not occur.

I have tried google but can't find anything to help with this message.
Does anyone have any idea where this is coming from or what setting I
need to change in freebsd. What setting could I adjust?

Many greetings
Torsten