No way to boot any OS with Virtualbox-ose on FreeBSD 13R.

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 19:07:24 UTC
Hello to everyone.

This is my second attempt to be able to boot an OS with Virtualbox. I'm
trying to boot a Linux and a Windows 11 DVD. I've followed different
tutorials,such as :

http://www.allanjude.com/bsd/virtualization-host-virtualbox.html

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/installing-windows-10-in-virtualbox-5-2-44.77781/

https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=91449

https://ostechnix.com/install-oracle-virtualbox-freebsd/

but I still haven't been able to accomplish this task. I have also
installed bhyve.

# pkg install virtualbox-ose

# added the following line to /boot/loader.conf :

# vboxdrv_load="YES"

# added the following to /etc/rc.conf :
vboxnet_enable="YES"

# pw groupmod vboxusers -m marietto

# chown root:vboxusers /dev/vboxnetctl

# chmod 0660 /dev/vboxnetctl

To make this permissions change permanent, added these lines to
/etc/devfs.conf :

own vboxnetctl root:vboxusers
perm vboxnetctl 0660

# pw groupmod operator -m marietto

Added the following to /etc/devfs.rules :

[system=10]
add path 'usb/*' mode 0660 group operator

To load these new rules, added the following to /etc/rc.conf:

devfs_system_ruleset="system"

Restarted devfs:

# service devfs restart

Enabled it in /etc/rc.conf and started it if it is not already running:

hald_enable="YES"

# service hald start

hald does not exist in /etc/rc.d or the local startup
directories (/usr/local/etc/rc.d), or is not executable

# kldstat |grep vmmon
nothing

# kldstat | grep vmm
10 1 0xffffffff8288d000 583d30 vmm.ko

This is how I have configured the various settings on the GUI :

https://ibb.co/sC2THhy

https://ibb.co/3CYXkdK

https://ibb.co/9VxH6bB

https://ibb.co/Nnxz0QW

https://ibb.co/V9hWK1V

https://ibb.co/mTWQdd8

as u can see it won't boot. I always see a black screen inside the
Virtualbox window.