Re:_Anyone_have_a_copy_of_the_work_that_Joyent_did_o n_FreeBSD_“VPC”_software_defined_networking?

From: Philip M. Gollucci <pgollucci_at_p6m7g8.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 13:02:40 UTC
I may be able to get ahold of Brian Cantrill.  He's likely the best PoC too.

--
Philip M. Gollucci
IT Executive and Engineering Leader

TRULY HUMAN NOTICE:  Getting this email out of normal working hours? We
work at a digitally-enabled relentless pace, which can disrupt our ability
to sleep enough, eat right, exercise, and spend time with the people that
matter most. I am sending you this email at a time that works for me. I
only expect you to respond to it when convenient to you.