Re: Bhyve CD-ROM

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:56:57 UTC
This is how I make it work under Linux :

-s 8,virtio-9p,sharename=<host-dir-path>

In the guest I need something like :

mount -t 9p -o trans=virtio,version=9p2000.L,rw sharename /mnt

Instead on Windows 11 :

C:\> sc create VirtioFsSvc binpath="(your binary
location)\virtiofs.exe" start=auto
depend="WinFsp.Launcher/VirtioFsDrv" DisplayName="Virtio FS Service"

(read from here : https://virtio-fs.gitlab.io/howto-windows.html)

--
Mario.