[Bug 263783] USB MBIM: Support for LTE/4G USB modems (MBIM)
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2025 22:33:39 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=263783
Pierre Pronchery <khorben@FreeBSD.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CC| |khorben@FreeBSD.org
--- Comment #68 from Pierre Pronchery <khorben@FreeBSD.org> ---
(In reply to Andre Albsmeier from comment #67)
Hi Andre,
Wow thank you for the tip, I have been trying to make umb(4) work on 14.x for
quite a while, without being able to understand why I did not get any traffic,
while everything looked like it should just work.
I should be able to test this again within a couple weeks, and request a MFC
for the next major release.
I also need to review and import some patches from upstream for good measure.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.