Re: udl(4) patch for SIIG USB 2.0 DVI/VGA Pro support

From: Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 16:53:09 UTC
On Sun, Sep 10, 2023 at 12:09 AM Gary Jennejohn <garyj@gmx.de> wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 22:07:46 +0800
> Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Sep 9, 2023 at 6:23?PM Archimedes Gaviola <
> > archimedes.gaviola@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> [big SNIP]
>
> > Hi Gary,
> >
> > I already posted the patch here https://reviews.freebsd.org/D41798
> however,
> > submission requires reviewers. Any idea who should be the designated
> > reviewers for this?
> >

> Unfortunately, the original USB maintainer. Hans Petter Selasky, died
> recently.
>
> But I see that stevek@FreeBSD.org did a few USB commits in August, so he
> may be a candidate.
>
> --
> Gary Jennejohn

Hi Gary,

Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I can't believe that he passed away. Last year I
was able to interface with him, he helped me with my USB printer. Sigh,
based on the email thread that we have, I know he's a good person. God
bless and rest in peace to Hans, he will be missed.

I will add stevek@FreeBSD.org and communicate with him.

Again, thank you so much for the help.

Regards,
Archimedes