Re: Failed control transfer

From: Daniel O'Connor <darius_at_dons.net.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 03:56:56 UTC

> On 11 Oct 2022, at 22:12, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org> wrote:
>> What does "usbdump -i usbusX -f Y -s 65536 -vvv" say?
>
> Maybe you should trace using usbdump from the start of attachment.

Sorry to waste your time I just realised my mistake..

When it was connected to Linux/MacOS a tool automatically ran which silently patched(!) the Cypress FX2 code (it reset the CPU but didn't cause a reconnection so I didn't notice).

After the code is patched the serial number command works (but xc3sprog blows up because it changes the protocol)

--
Daniel O'Connor
are so many of them to choose from."