Re: xhci data toggle out of sync

From: Hans Petter Selasky <hps_at_selasky.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 18:34:18 UTC
Hi,

On 4/20/22 14:06, Mahesh Vardhamanaiah wrote:
> Is the fix like we get error for the Data transaction and report the error. Later we detect that EP is error and we reconfigured it ?

There is an issue, an OUT transaction that doesn't get ACK'ed - right,
and that is not a problem of the XHCI controller to send ACKs.

My patch should improve the recovery sequence that follows, so that
DATA0 appears instead of DATA1 as the first packet after the USB mass
storage reset sequence. Please verify using Beagle USB analyzer.

.--HPS