Re: Trouble loading firmware to USB device

From: Farhan Khan <farhan_at_farhan.codes>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:34:48 UTC
On Tue, 2022-04-19 at 09:01 +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On 4/19/22 05:51, Farhan Khan wrote:
> > Thank you! I made the changes, but the problem remains, namely the
> > athn_usb_intr INTR RX callback is never called.
>
> Did you start/reststart this USB transfer?
>
> --HPS

No. How and where would that be done, if the primary thread you are on
is sleeping via msleep()? Do you have an example of this? I was looking
at the code of otus(4)?

On a side note, it seems that my initial usbd_transfer_start() to
wakeup the Rx Intr pipe seems to run the USB_ST_SETUP, which completes
successfully, but there is no associated USB_ST_TRANSFERRED. Not sure
if this is relevant?

- Farhan