Re: Troubles with adding IPv6 support to a program

From: Chris Ross <cross+freebsd_at_distal.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 17:19:35 UTC
Okay.  So, anyone can feel free to look at my code at the link below, but
as soon as I got desperate enough to reach out to a mailer, I found my
own mistake.

For the curious, inside my loop I was calling socket() with the original
pointer, not the iterator.  :-(   So, calling socket() the same way
twice despite thinking I wasn’t.

Sorry for the noise.

                        - Chris