Re: FYI: Over 2 hours spent (so far) in /usr/local/share/poudriere/processonelog.sh executing bzgrep commands for www/chromium failure

From: linimon@portsmon.org linimon@portsmon.org <linimon_at_portsmon.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 21:24:48 UTC
> On 08/04/2021 4:43 PM Mark Millard via freebsd-toolchain <freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org> wrote:
> it has spent over 2 hours (so far) doing:
>
> /usr/local/share/poudriere/processonelog.sh activity ( /usr/bin/bzgrep 's ) of/for:

fwiw processonelog.sh is not part of the toolchain per se.  It is a script that is part
of poudriere.  I have maintained it in various incarnations over the years.

One of the things that I have tried to do is minimize the time the script takes in a run
over the errorlogs for an entire build.  These generally complete in around a minute or so.

You will need to figure out how big your logfile is, and compare it to the size of a
successful logfile, to figure out what is going on.

mcl